Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shopping


If you go to the mall anytime after Thanksgiving, actually make that Halloween, you will be forced into the Christmas spirit. They play Christmas music in every store and advertise great gift ideas. I personally love Christmas shopping. I usually go by myself. Going with someone else is fun too, but I am an unusually slow shopper so many don't like to put up with me. I like to browse and put a lot of thought into my gifts. I see someone I want to get for someone but I always get nervous it's not perfect or that as soon as I leave the store, I'll find an ever better one just around the corner. Eventually I always find the perfect gift for everyone. I am usually overly joyed to give this gift. I love giving a really good gift to someone. Something you know that they will love, something that they never expected but are so happy to receive. When I see the smile on my friends faces, I know it was worth all my hard present finding time. I love watching people open presents. Even if they don't like what they got, its fun to see how they react just to be polite or if they love it, I like to see how grateful and excited they are. Gifts aren't always superficial, they come from the heart and watching someone you love open a present that is just what they always wanted, you will see one of the many joys of Christmas.

No comments: